Happy New Year, Listeners! As Earth has just completed another revolution around the Sun, it is time for XRadio to give an update to its half million listeners about what to expect in the next 365 days!
2022 was our biggest year in XRadio’s four years of existence. For the first time ever, we have surpassed a listener reach of a half million listeners, which is amazing stuff. How many of you remember when we were struggling to reach a 25,000-listener reach? Thank you all for helping us grow from a small Second Life-community radio station into a worldwide internet radio superstation!
What’s very neat is our growth outside the metaverse and other gaming communities. XRadio has become quite a hit in southeast Asia and the Oceania regions. We have seen more and more listeners from those regions tune in via our website player and the multiple radio directory-players upon which XRadio is listed. That’s awesome! Thank you all for tuning in!
Of course, XRadio’s core listeners have always been gamers and metaverse players. This year, XRadio is pressing on with continued expansion into these communities with our new Metaverse HQ on the OSgrid metaverse and by opening our very own Minecraft server! Look for these in the coming weeks!
XRADIO METAVERSAL STUDIOS
The Metaverse HQ sim is a huge area on the OSgrid metaverse, which is powered by OpenSimulator technology. OpenSimulator is nearly identical to Second Life but decentralized and on a much smaller scale.
XCRAFT: XRADIO’S PUBLIC MINECRAFT SERVER
Minecraft is one of the most successful games of all time. It currently has 171,966,054 Average Monthly Players according to ActivePlayer.io. When we decided to try our hand at hosting public game servers, Minecraft was quickly decided as the first one we are going to open.
We big adieu to a couple of syndicated programs as the new year begins. Gone are Uplifting Only with Ori Uplift and The Eurovision Show. This is due to lack of interest or technical issues experienced in carrying these programs. This has no reflection on the quality of the programming of these shows.
We also have some changes in some of our scheduled programs and exciting new programs on the horizon.
As usual per quarter, there are a few schedule changes to various programs on XRadio. ALL TIMES PACIFIC.
- Ready for the Weekend
- Thursdays 8:00 pm to 9:00 pm (North American Prime Time),
- Fridays 11:00 am to 12:00 pm (European Prime Time) and
- Saturdays 5:00 am to 6:00 am (Asian Prime Time).
- Dance Party Weekly
- Thursdays 10:00 am to 1:00 pm (European Prime Time),
- Fridays 4:00 am to 7:00 am (Asian Prime Time) and
- Fridays 8:00 pm to 11:00 pm (North American Prime Time).
- Sugar Radio with Ryan Schulz
- Thursdays 9:00 pm to 10:00 pm (North American Prime Time),
- Fridays 10:00 am to 11:00 am (European Prime Time) and
- Sasturdays 4:00 am to 5:00 pm (Asian Prime Time).
- Pandora’s Box with DJ Siouxie
- Fridays 4:00 pm to 6:00 pm (North American Prime Time),
- Sundays 10:00 am to 12:00 pm (European Prime Time) and
- Mondays 4:00 am to 6:00 am (Asian Prime Time).
- Magic Carpet Ride with Jude Connors
- Fridays 6:00 pm to 8:00 pm (North American Prime Time),
- Saturdays 10:00 am to 12:00 pm (European Prime Time) and
- Sundays 4:00 am to 6:00 am (Asian Prime Time).
NEW SHOWS COMING
In the First Quarter of 2023, XRadio will be debuting a showcase of our XRadio DJs. This will run three times a week (like most of our syndicated programming) and each episode will feature one of the amazing, featured entertainers we have in house at XRadio. More to come on this and other new programing on XRadio. Make sure you are subscribed to XRadio News to stay in the loop!
MONTHLY STATION UPDATES
XRadio will return to a monthly update of station news and happenings. This is the first of 2023, but we will have these monthly, as we once did with the Listener Reports. This is our way to staying in contact with you – our amazing listeners.
2022 was an amazing year for XRadio and we thank you for helping us reach yet another milestone. 2023 promises to be even more awesome, with new opportunities in addition to our Discord server to network in games with other listeners as we expand our gaming community. We look forward to continuing to serve our listener audience and thank you all for your dedication and loyalty.
Here’s to a great 2023!
More Posts for Shows: Dance Party Weekly with Lee Everest, Magic Carpet Ride with Jude Connors, Pandora's Box with DJ Siouxie, Ready for the Weekend with Lee Everest, Sugar Radio Show with Robin Schulz